When Darin asked me to write this post I did everything I could to try and get out of it. But his persistence paid off when I finally buckled down to get it done. It made me think, what do agents really need to focus on to ensure online marketing success?
On the last episode of Real-TechGuy Radio I got a little more clarity on the ideas I’m going to share with you today. I broke them up into 2 parts: Foundational & Strategic.
Building a foundation for Marketing Success.
This first six are things that relate to any business – Especially yours.
- Time? Track your time and your pay to find out how you’re spending both.
- Why? Are you building a brand or just trying to get leads? Figure it out NOW!
- Where? Online? Offline? Hybrid? Where are your customers?
- Words? What words will you use for your “Pull Marketing?”
- What Tools and What Sites will you use? – Video? Audio?
- Consistency. How often are you building and delivering content?
The next Six are what I call the “Fun Stuff” (but I’m a geek.)
- How are you capturing leads? Aweber? Google Forms?
- Traffic – Getting any lately? SEO? PPC? Social Media? Get some for this to work.
- Conversions. How many people visit your page and sign up for something?
- Testing? If its working, try to break it – or make it better.
- Contact type? eMail? Phone?
- Action – Do it Now!
Now that you have the 12 steps to marketing success, what’s next?
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and wondering where to start, I recommend signing up for the “Internet Marketing Newsletter” It’s chock full of great tips and Delivered Daily – FREE.
To sign up for the “Internet Marketing eMail newsletter” Click HERE